I'm one to have multiple projects going on at once. After my first post today I got busy and finished up some loose ends. Here they are. Man, it looks like I did a lot, but really, most of these were near completion.
I finally got around to framing some of those little fabric creations I made around Valentine's day. I love how these turned out, especially the matted one. That one will go in Lily's room while the heart will go to a new home.
I sewed this baby blanket. It is my favorite one so far. Not only do I love the colors, but I love using that scallop stitch around the edge. It's been fun experimenting with the stitches on my machine. I know this blanket looks very pink, but those pinks are more orangish. In fact, that dark pink is actually orange. It will be used if this baby is a boy!
Here is the third version of my bunny. I think I finally like him. I shortened the torso from my last version. Of course this one is for Lily with all its pinkness.
I also managed to work on Alex's dust ruffle - I sewed all the cuts together, and the baby quilt - I started quilting it. I still need to get around to making a new bumper for the baby's crib (that Alex is still sleeping in), but I'm saving that for another day.