Yes, I'm a bit late joining the party. Since having Ava, I'm late for EVERYTHING. Oh, how I miss being on top of things. So, last week was delurking week. A time when all you lurkers come out of the woodwork to say hello. *big wave*
To follow in Brit's footsteps, I've decided to make delurking a charity event. For every comment I receive on this post, I'm donating $1 to the Kid Smart Foundation, an organization that "teaches underserved children positive life skills though hands on life activities". Anything involving kids and art sounds like a good cause to me!
Now on to the weirdness. Claire tagged me to post 6 weird things about myself. For some reason, I found this really difficult. I guess because I'm not really all that weird. Nope, not me (so I like to think).
- I do not like mushrooms. No way, no shape, no how. They're just plain gross. Yuck!
- I've never been in real snow. Yes, I've seen the occasional flurries we get down here, but that doesn't count. I'm a snow virgin.
- Feet totally gross me out. My children know this and take great pleasure in putting their feet on me.
- I do not like for the food on my plate to touch each other. Maybe I should invest in some of those lunch room style trays? All those little compartments would be ideal for me.
- I like to dip my eggrolls in ketchup.
- My thumbs bend backward at a 90 degree angle.
Now weird me wants some comments. I know you're out there, so won't you please drop in to say "hi"?