Ah, a long weekend. I so need it! We don't have any big plans for the 4th, so I'm looking forward to relaxing at home and working on some projects. When the days are ahead of me, I tend to get ambitious with my "wish list". Of course I won't get to everything on my list, but I like to dream. Some things I'd like to do are:
- finish my mantle, which involves some lumber, hammering, and painting
- paint my dining table top with chalkboard paint. the currently chipped finish is driving me CRAZY.
- make myself a dress. I have this pattern traced and ready to go. I'll probably only get to making a muslin, but if I can wear it around the house, that's fine.
- make some summery jewelry. My beads have been calling me. summery, simple, that's all I'm going for.
- sew a few new bags for the shop. same as above...summery, simple.
- continue on with my latest slow stitching project, which I'm almost finished with. Man, a running stitch is SO much faster than the back stitch. Once I finish my pillow I think I'll work on another skirt for myself, but I need to dye some fabric first...